Saturday, August 4, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Yesterday, I drove 7 hours from North Pennsylvania to Southern Maryland. When I got home, I helped some friends move. Needless to say, I was tired when my head hit the pillow last night. The trip was very much needed.
Now, my focus can return to education. Summer is almost over. I have a few interviews on Monday. One interview for an elementary Science teacher position, and another interview for a 3rd grade position. I am leaning towards the Science position. I already have a few great ideas for the students. A weekly podcast for each grade level, and I am currently thinking of ways in which we can research, and stay up-to-date using an aggregator such as google reader or pageflakes. Any way, I have to get the job first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your interviews! I like the new look of your blog.