Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm Back

I have kept the blog with the intentions of coming back in the near future.  Since my last post, I have lost 160 pounds, gotten married, bought a house, finished my masters in reading instruction, and have taught fourth grade for 5 additional years.  I have also simplified my life.  Some people may call me a hippie.  I don't know what that label means.  But if I'm a hippie, I like it.  However, I still have a computer and still feel strongly about education reform.  I will be posting more often... probably whenever something engages me to do so.

2 comments:

Cathy Jo Nelson said...

I think this is awesome!! Welcome back to my reader, although Feedly is suffering in iOS land, it works fine in Chrome. Admirable all the changed you've made friend.

A. Woody DeLauder said...

Glad to be back. I still have to go through to find everyone that I was following previously. Glad to see you are still here!!