Friday, May 9, 2008

It's been a while

Since I have written here. The school year is closing down and I have been working 40 hours a week with another job, trying to pay off some debt and get my MED in Instructional Technology. Been very busy. I have been reading occasionally, but mainly working, eating, and sleeping. Been so busy, I didn't even attend the MICCA Conference in Baltimore. I usually go each year for the 2 day conference. Oh well, I'll catch it next year.

I've already approached Administration with my plans for next year. My hopes to spend part of my day with a school wide Wiki Project seems to be coming true. Right now, I am using the Wiki for informational purposes, but plan to get students involved next year. I am preparing our returning students for what they will be involved with next year. Most are very excited.

I will hopefully be writing more in the weeks to come. Until next blog...

2 comments:

Learn russian in Russia said...

Great blog! I actually love how it is quick on my eyes as well as the information is well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!

home security monitoring said...

I can see that you are spending a lot of effort into your website!I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here (there are not many quality blogs left.By the way if you are looking for link exchange with quality Estate Agents Directory,please drop an email-I will be glad to add your link.

Regards,
John

Home Security