Friday, January 11, 2008

EduCon 2.0

I just firmed up my ticket to the first Educon 2.0 hosted in Philadelphia by Chris Lehmann and his Science Leadership Academy. I'm starting to get a little pumped to meet some of the people that I have been following digitally. I can tell a few other bloggers are getting pumped also...

Will Richardson writes...

"Last I heard, registrations were nearing a couple of hundred, which means this is going to be an awesome opportunity to wrap our collective brains around some of the most important questions facing us as educators (and to carry those conversations late into the Philadelphia night.)"

Cathy Nelson writes...

"I am so looking forward to arriving in Philadelphia for the Educon2.0 so graciously hosted by Chris Lehmann and his school, the Science Leadership Academy. As the weekend draws closer, all I can think about is all the f2f meetings with fellow friends from my network! While I have met some f2f (back at EdubloggerCon in Atlanta, GA June 2007) I know many of them do not remember me."

For me, this is about as good as it gets. I have been following many of these bloggers for almost a year now, and can't wait to add to conversations f2f.

No comments: