Saturday, November 3, 2007

Taking a breath


I received a great phone call the other night. One of my buddies called to tell me that the Rock Fish (Striped Bass) were biting in abundance in the Patuxent River. This is great news because when the fish are biting, it's always a good time.

To me, there is nothing more relaxing than dropping a line in about 25 feet of water. Waiting for that bite and reeling in a nice fish. Usually, we throw the fish back, but if we catch some stripers, I think we will keep a few this time.

The phone call was just in time. I have been non-stop. I have all of my grades completed, and this week was probably one of the busiest weeks in my life (post business ownership). I can't wait to get the boat started and head out around noon. Hopefully, pictures to come.

No comments: