Thursday, October 11, 2007

No time!

I can't seem to find the time to blog. I have been mixed up between teaching 14 different classes, organizing a Science Fair, parent conferences, running our schools MESA club, grading the labs of my 14 different science classes, feeding and taking care of 2 birds, 2 aquatic frogs, 557 guppies, a red eared slider (turtle), and 2 Jack Dempsy's (fish), and trying to keep up with reading my feeds. Some where in between this I have managed to start a concrete job at my parents house and have been closing pools on the side.

I have some reservations about heading the mandatory MathEngineeringScienceAchievement club at our school. It feels as though it is another attempt by our government to make themselves look like the hero. The mandatory DVD we had to show was filled with the glorification of government jobs. It even came with a complete section of Math Raps about the importance of these jobs.

I don't know how I feel. I will have to get further into the guts of the operation before I form an opinion.

No comments: