Monday, July 23, 2007

Ego and other dysfunctions

I am an open INDEPENDENT when it comes to politics. I don't affiliate myself with any of the two party antics. I think both parties need a lot of work.
After many years of trying to pinpoint what is dysfunctional about the Bush Administration, I think I have put my finger on the problem. It is obvious that George W. Bush has a massive ego. His father had an ego. One difference between him and his father: His father had an ability to mask his ego and make the country feel as though he actually cared about the good of the country. George W. Bush cannot do this. He is like the little 8 year old boy at his own birthday party that has to win all the games or he throws a tantrum until he gets his way. Obviously this is a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. He has never learned the ability to show that he cares. It is evident in all of his speeches that he has only one agenda: letting you know that he is right and there is no other answer to the problem. He has lost the respect of the American people, except for a few conservatives that are on his same level. I think you can go as far as saying the "Presidency" has lost the respect of the American people because of "W". The next president has a huge task ahead of them. It should be interesting to watch what happens.

No comments: